Sandia Spotter 50-1000 Carpet Extractor ReviewSandia Spotter 50-1000 Carpet Extractor Review https://cdn.carpetgurus.com/wp-content/uploads/Sandia-Spotter-50-1000-Carpet-Extractor-1024x682.jpg 1024 682 Marvin Wallace Marvin Wallace https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/dfba7fb04287da7d901f561fada57000?s=96&d=mm&r=g
- Marvin Wallace
- no comments
The Sandia Spotter 50-1000 is one of the fastest and most efficient spot extractors in the market today. As a handy and lightweight cleaner, it’s an ideal option for all sorts of rugs, carpets, vehicle interior, and upholstery.
Some people prefer the more advanced versions like the Sandia 50-4000. And the Sandia 50-4000 indeed comes with additional features and capabilities. But, the Sandia Spotter 50-1000 is unparalleled in value for money given the price and features.
Sandia Spotter 50-1000 Features
Some stand-out features of the Sandia 50-1000 include:
- It has an incredibly durable 55 PSI pump.
- A two-stage Ametek vacuum motor (804 W/100 CFM)
- It comes with a carrying handle that has a smooth slide-out action.
- The polyethylene body is Roto-molded for maximum sturdiness.
- A 4-inch clear-view hand-tool made of plastic
- 7-foot external hose for vacuuming and solutions.
The Sandia 50-1000 scores well as a balanced and well-rounded spot cleaner. Here are some of the clear advantages it offers over its competitors.
- The three-gallon solution and recovery tank-capacity is an ideal size for most residential needs. Too big, and it becomes inconvenient to move around. Too small, and you don’t get enough cleaning done on time.
- The vacuum motor is a two-stage Ametek monster that runs on 804 watts (or 100 cubic feet per minute). That’s the ideal configuration for ensuring that your carpet or upholstery gets cleaned as fast as possible.
- It also comes with urethane wheels. Along with the glide-out handle, these double ball-bearing wheels make it great for movement and transportation. Additionally, the 20-foot power cable gives you the liberty to move around the house without skipping from one power source to another.
- The Sandia 50-1000 is a cleaner built to last. The Roto-molded body prevents unnecessary cracks, dents, or chips while working. So, there’s no wonder why they offer a lifetime warranty on the unit’s body.
- Also, at 19 lbs, it’s one of the most lightweight units available with this power and in this category.
Of course, like any other product, it wouldn’t be fair to focus only on the 50-1000’s strengths. This exceptional cleaner does have some minor drawbacks.
- For one, it doesn’t come equipped with a heater. However, the 55 PSI pump and Ametek motors more than make up for this shortfall.
- The upholstery tool is clear-plastic, unlike the fancy stainless steel you see in some other models. But this also helps keep the price affordable.
- It doesn’t have an S-wand, which supposedly helps prevent back pain or fatigue when operating.
How Does it Compare to the Sandia Spotter 50-4000?
The 50-4000 Spot-Xtract is another popular variant of spot cleaner by Sandia. A lot of people tend to believe that it’s better because of its extra capabilities. Let’s take a closer examination of the two models to settle the matter.
The two cleaners are identical in a lot of aspects. For instance, both models come with the standard 55 PSI pump and two-stage motor (804 W/100 CFM). The urethane ball-bearing wheels and slide-out handles are also present in both units.
They both come with the same warranty details. Each unit gets a lifetime warranty on the body. You get a year’s warranty on electrical parts and two years on the pump and motor. The tools and accessories come with warranty periods of about three months.
The most striking difference as far as features go is the heating element. The Sandia 50-4000 comes with an inline heater (600 W) that can heat the solution to 200°F. The 50-1000, on the other hand, has no heating feature.
The Sandia 50-4000 have hoses that measure 15 feet, while the 50-1000 has a 7-foot hose. So, this gives the 50-4000 a slight edge in range and mobility. The upholstery tool also comes in stainless steel for the 50-4000. The Sandia 50-1000 has a simpler design with clear plastic.
Although these features seem to make the 50-4000 better, they also make it heavier. It weighs about 40 lbs, which is more than double the 50-1000 (19 lbs). So, whatever you gain in features, you’re giving up an equal extent in convenience and mobility.
You might also like
How to Keep Your Carpets, Rugs, and Hard Flooring Surfaces Safe From COVID-19 (Floor Cleaning Tips)How to Keep Your Carpets, Rugs, and Hard Flooring Surfaces Safe From COVID-19 (Floor Cleaning Tips) https://cdn.carpetgurus.com/wp-content/uploads/Floor-Cleaning-Tips-1024x680.jpg 1024 680 Brandon Smith Brandon Smith https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/8e6588d4e69d33efb7d73d9ab24a09e4?s=96&d=mm&r=g
The Best Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solution (2021 Recipe)The Best Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solution (2021 Recipe) https://cdn.carpetgurus.com/wp-content/uploads/carpet-cleaning-solution-1024x683.jpg 1024 683 Rachelle Stone Rachelle Stone https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/b903daecc57f726c767c59baf58630cd?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Best Carpet Brands to Buy in 2021: How to Select the Best Carpet Fiber?Best Carpet Brands to Buy in 2021: How to Select the Best Carpet Fiber? https://cdn.carpetgurus.com/wp-content/uploads/Best-Carpet-Brands-Carpeted-Floor-1024x683.jpg 1024 683 Marvin Wallace Marvin Wallace https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/dfba7fb04287da7d901f561fada57000?s=96&d=mm&r=g